Latoya Joins the Blogging World

img_2262

Dress: TJ Maxx Cold Shoulder Dress | Necklaces: Wal-Mart | Glitter Slip-Ons: FabKids

Wow! Let me start by saying thank you for visiting today. Welcome to the land of Petite Latoya!

Never in a million years did I think this would be happening today. I told myself that I would never start a blog. Tada!! Never say never, right?!? Here I am writing my very first blog post.

img_2269

Bracelets: Lyline Brand

My land isn’t all that magical, but to me it’s beyond this world. You won’t find a lot of fancy names or eloquent words here, because simple is what I like.

blog-launch-i-am-petite-latoya-downtown-acworth

When the thought of having to blog first came to mind, I immediately became a nervous wreck. Writing was always something I did in private in my journal, and it didn’t even seem that great to me(throws hands over eyes). This is an outlet to show my petite style, and giving inspiration along the way. Also, bringing me out of my comfort zone. If you want to grow, you have to move beyond yourself.

My style is simple chic(if that’s considered a style, lol). You won’t find a lot of name brand items in my closet, in fact my closet space is petite lol. I must say it’s starting to grow. Honestly, I have no idea what I’m doing but I’m stepping out by faith.

i-am-petite-latoya-blog-launch-navy-blue-tj-maxx-cold-shoulder-dress

One thing that I do love is being encouraged and being an encourager. So, with that being said “Negative vibes are not Welcomed”!! Thank you to each and every one of you for following along on this journey with me!

img_2265

dsc03200

xoxo Petite Latoya 💜

23 thoughts on “Latoya Joins the Blogging World

1. Hiedy Flores says:

Wow! Looking beautiful as always! I enjoy seeing your daily post with the motivating captions and the great fabulous fashion combination you put together!

Liked by 1 person

2. Asia Robinson says:

I’m so proud of you !!! You’re such an inspiration! I can’t wait to see where you go from here!!! The sky is the limit ✨ keep pushing and keep going

Liked by 1 person

3. pinkandgabulous says:

Love it, Toya!! The blog looks awesome! Congrats for stepping out here! I’m 10 months in and I’m still learning, but let me know if I can help with anything. I am loving these glittery slip-ons. Nothing like a cute pair of comfy shoes, especially sneakers. Looking forward to seeing more of what you got for us “vertically challenged” women. 🙂 Congrats again! xo

Liked by 1 person

• iampetitelatoya says:

Hahaha I loved reading your comment!! Thank you so much ❤️, it took some courage but I conquered lol! Thanks for he offer, just know I will take you up on that. I love them so much, they are fun yet stylish! Looking forward to showing more! Thanks again for the love and support beautiful

Xoxo

4. thesweeteststylebyamandamichele says:

Congrats, girl! Your blog looks terrific! You can do anything you set out to do. Sometimes it just takes a little encouragement and a lot of determination. Keep on inspiring others!💙

Liked by 1 person

• iampetitelatoya says:

Omg you are so sweet! Thank you so much, you don’t how much that means to hear those encouraging words ❤️️. It took a lot to press that publish button, lol. Thanks for visiting and taking time to show love and support!!

Xoxo